I’m Bryn — a freelance digital product designer with 8.5 years of experience. I care a lot about using design for positive impact. Currently based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
I was most recently working at Denmark’s newest unicorn, Pleo. They raised the biggest Series C Denmark has seen. Before that I worked for Monzo — the fastest growing bank in the UK. I led product design for over 4 million customers. I worked across multiple product squads solving complex money problems.
Before Monzo — I was the first design-hire at health startup, Thriva. I led all of Thriva’s design output. From digital products, to test kit packaging, to marketing like their tube campaign. I was the 6th hire and the company grew to 35 whilst there. I played a big part in scaling the product team and processes.
Over the years I’ve worked across health, non-profit, design tooling, finance, retail, automotive and telecoms. From early-stage startups like Thriva, to FTSE 100 companies like Morrisons, to hypergrowth businesses like Monzo. I’ve also worked with some pretty awesome brands like Adidas, Microsoft and Mastercard.
End-to-end product design
User experience design
Building in Webflow
Get in touch
Have a project in mind?
If you want to chat about a project — email me on email@example.com.
I can help designing a website, designing a new product, improving an existing part of your product, building a strong design system, building websites in Webflow, or designing a custom icon set for your business.
Currently based in Copenhagen, Denmark — available for remote-friendly work from July 2022.
Organic Growth Marketing: How to grow websites with SEO
Section 1: Introduction and Setup
1. Introduction to SEO and its role in marketing
2. Building and setting up your website for SEO [With Templates]
3. SEO tools and analytics
Section 2: Keyword Strategy and On-Page SEO
4. A complete guide to keyword research
5. Everything you need to know about on-page SEO
6. Building out your content strategy
Section 3: Content Creation, Publication, and Post-Production
7. Crafting your editorial calendar
8. How to write for SEO
9. Everything to do when publishing content
10. Post-production: Internal linking and SEO checks
Section 4: Leveraging AI Tools for SEO and Marketing
11. Introduction to AI tools in marketing
12. Using ChatGPT for content creation
13. ChatGPT for customer service and interaction
14. Leveraging ChatGPT for content automation and brainstorming
Section 5: Linking Strategy
15. Strategies to acquire backlinks
Section 6: Advanced SEO Strategies
16. An overview of programmatic SEO
17. An overview of local SEO
18. All things technical SEO: Canonical tags, Schema markup
Section 7: Social Media, Email Marketing, and SEO
19. The relationship between social media and SEO
20. Harnessing email marketing and newsletters for SEO benefits
Section 8: SEO Audit and Analysis
21. How to conduct an SEO audit
22. Tracking conversions
Section 9: SEO Trends and Future
23. Upcoming trends in SEO
24. Tips for keeping up-to-date with SEO changes
Section 10: Practical Applications and Case Studies
25. Case studies
26. A full walkthrough: Idea to Publish
Section 11: Outsourcing and Continuous Improvement
27. Hiring writers and outsourcing
28. Updating articles: How to maintain (and improve) rankings over time
No spam, unsubscribe at any time
Accordion style expand and collapse FAQ.
This is an FAQ section
Both question and answer are placed within the same row and container for easier management.
The main interaction involved here is 'Mouse Click (Tap)' that create the animation for expand and collapse. It is targeting the main container of each row, so that user can click on anywhere within the row/container to expand or collapse an item.
Using the same interaction trigger as above, I created an animation to rotate and resize the icon to shape it from a plus to minus.
To make things a little livelier, I added a nice little touch up to the paragraph by creating a slide in animation from below. So, instead of being still upon expand, it will slide in from below nicely.
I added a focus/highlight effect to make the item that's on hover stands out from the rest. This helps the user to focus on the item that they are reading.
This is definitely optional. You can remove this animation from the interaction setting. It's a separate interaction from the expand/collapse.